Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Join Maria's Email List
Want to get in touch?
- Finding Your Mojo—Your Why-Power
- Why do I workout?
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
- THE HORRIBLY MISLEADING ADVICE WOMEN HEAR ABOUT WORKING OUT
- Yeah, I love alcohol too but guess what, it can make you fat.
- DON’T…. “Stop showing off!!!”
- Do you ever just not feel like working out?
- Hello world!
- Workout of the day: Intervals
Maria Brezler has been a coach and trainer for the past 20 years. As an athlete, Maria is a two time All American rower and trained as an elite rower for 7 years in attempt to make the US National Rowing team. She was ranked as one of the top 25 US rowers before she retired from rowing in 2011 to focus on the health and wellness of others. She spent a year and a half in the CrossFit world, competing and learning a variety of new training techniques to use with her clients.